Sunday 23 June 2013

Golden Ratio

Hey guys! I'm a little behind in blogging, the polish I'm showing you today I wore while I was studying for exams, and I took photos of it at the time and then forgot that I'd done so until I was getting some other photos off my camera yesterday. Today I'm showing you 'Golden Ratio' by Emily de Molly. This polish was made in a very limited quantity and only sold through Femme Fatale Cosmetics, so it's not available anymore I'm sorry! I'm such a tease aren't I?

Full sunlight

Full sunlight

Indirect sunlight

Full sunlight - slightly out of focus to show the scattered holo.

'Golden Ratio' is a minty-aqua colour that flashes gold in the light. It also has a scattered holo effect. My photos above show 3 thin coats. Unfortunately the gold flash in it caused a bit of a lobster effect with my skin tone, but the green is an unusual shade and it's quite intriguing and pretty all at once. Despite the lobster-ing of my skin I really love this polish and it's one that I'm sure I'll wear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)