Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy (belated) Easter! I know, I know, I'm a day late, oops! Life has been hectic lately. You might have also noticed that I missed Mulan in the Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge. I have to say though, I'm not terribly upset by this, as I don't think she's technically a princess is she? Moving on. Here's my Easter mani.

Full sunlight

Full sunlight

This is Loki's Lacquer 'Buddy' with 'Easter Egg Hunt' layered over the top. Both of these polishes are from the limited edition Easter Collection (which is sadly no longer available to my knowledge). 'Buddy' is a soft lilac purple with tiny holographic particles through it. It was named after Tara's daughter's stuffed bunny of the same colour. I used 2 coats and it applied smoothly with no streaking or VNL. 'Easter Egg Hunt' is a pastel glitter topper in a clear base. It contains several different sized hexes and squares in pink, aqua, lemon, lilac, and periwinkle. I'm a sucker for pastels so I'm loving this on my nails. I've applied one coat and there was no fishing required. I had planned to do some stamping and give flocking powder a go in addition to these polishes, but like I said, life has been hectic and time got away from me :(

I'll have another (special) blog post for you tomorrow, but after that my only posts for a few weeks might be the Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge posts. Sorry guys! Unfortunately I need to put uni work first, and I have 6 pieces of assessment due before the 21st of April (none of which I've started working on). Hopefully I can get myself sorted and everything will go back to normal after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)