Friday 1 February 2013

Valentine's Month

I'll admit that the month of February is a death trap for my wallet. With February 14th being Valentine's Day every indie polish seller under the sun brings out a Valentine's collection or polish, a large majority of which are pink (and you know how I can't resist anything pink!). Now, don't think that I'm complaining, I love Valentine's Day (yay presents!), but already I have accumulated 8 Valentine's release polishes. It's for this reason that I'm now declaring February 'Valentine's Month'.


I'll admit that I have some secondary reasoning behind 'Valentine's Month'. My birthday is on the 13th, the day before Valentine's Day. As you can imagine, I'm usually still wearing my birthday mani on Valentine's Day, and I don't want to have to pick between the two so that's why I'm dedicating the rest of the month to Valentine's manis. I'll try and throw some nail art into the mix too :)

I'll be starting tomorrow with Rainbow Honey's newly released Sweet Talk collection so make sure to check back then!

P.S. For those of you who hate pink, don't despair! I expect that 'Valentine's Month' will actually only be 'Valentine's Fortnight'. I'm going to run out of Valentine's polishes to show you eventually!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see them all :D I might have to do a valentines month too - I love doing hearts & xoxo's on my nails :D

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)