Monday 18 February 2013

Introducing: Sayuri Nail Lacquer

Sorry for my absence of late guys, I've been a little under the weather. I'll try and have some nail art up in the next couple of days, but for now I have some very exciting news that I can finally share with you. I'd like to introduce you to a new indie polish brand, Sayuri Nail Lacquer. Sayuri is my own brand, and I'm really excited to be joining the ranks of Aussie indie sellers!


Sayuri will be launching on Friday March 1st at 9am AEST. I will have swatches available shortly, but in the meantime jump over to the facebook page or follow us on twitter and instagram to stay up to date. You can also join our mailing list from the tab on the facebook page. More coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm dying to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to show you! I should have something to show you in a week or so, just waiting for our new macro lens to arrive :)

      Delete
  2. Exiting!! And I love the name Sayuri :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)