Sunday 13 May 2012

Beware When Buying OPI Polishes...

A quick note to those of you living in Brisbane, Australia:
As some of you may know, Price Attack at Chermside have recently started stocking OPI nail polishes. However, I've contacted the people at OPI to make sure that they're legit, and they've told me that Price Attack are not an authorised seller of OPI. I quote: "The product they are selling is of questionable origin, discontinued lines and has batch numbers scratched off the bottles". I've bought a few bottles from there, and they seem to check out ok and have batch numbers, but there are so many good fakes these days that it's nearly impossible to tell what's real and what's not. I'd prefer to spend my money on the real thing, so I probably won't be buying any more bottles from them unless there's a shade I struggle to find elsewhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is unless you just like the look of the bottle and don't care much for the quality of the contents, beware where you buy your OPI polishes from. OPI have told me that the only authorised stockists in Brisbane (that are open to the public) are David Jones and Hairhouse Warehouse (I think HW might only stock the Nicole range though?). If you're outside of Brisbane or in another country, just jump on the OPI website to find out which sellers are authorised in your area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)